MCCC Weekly Updates – July 18th
Hello once again to my Church Family!
Wow! What a week (already) this has been! Out of necessity, I ended up having to get a new computer. (My 15 year old “dinosaur” finally gave out). Unfortunately, when files were transferred over to the new one some of my documents didn’t make it, and I’ve had to recreate some things. Have I told you that when it comes to technology . . . I don’t like change?? I like the old and familiar, and my patience was surely tested! So, I extend my apologies on getting the weekly calendar to you later than usual, but it was truly unavoidable!!
We have several new items added to the calendar this week, and I am attaching extra information below for all of them.
- Worship Team Meeting – Thursday, July 21st via Zoom, 9:30am
- NEW EVENT: Maggie’s Walk-a-thon & Spaghetti Dinner – Saturday, July 23 (Flyer Attached Below)
- 4th for the 4C’s – Sunday, July 24th (Canned Pasta, Laundry Detergent, and x-small Peanut Butter)
- Loaves & Fishes Dinner – Thurs, July 28th 5-6:30pm
- NEW EVENT: MCCC Canoe/Kayak Event – Sunday, August 7th at 1pm (Flyer Attached Below)
- NEW EVENT: MCCC Scholarship Deadline – August 21st (Flyer Attached Below)
On a positive note, the Smile Team bakesale on Saturday was a HUGE success! We raised a record breaking $358 for future missions. Thanks to all of you who gave of their time and energy to provide baked goods, and also thank you to all who gave so generously to our cause. We could not continue our Smile Team missions without your support and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Also, it was wonderful to have our 5th Annual “Day of Kindness” back inside the church! We will be sending out a note sometime this week to give you the totals of what was accomplished on Sunday! Thanks to the Smile Team (again!) for providing the pizza for all who volunteered!
As you continue this week with your “comings and goings”, please remember to be kind to those you meet. It could be the best part of the day for someone in need!
Blessings to all,