Anti-Racism Book Study and Resources (just a start)
I am currently working with a few interested folks who are excited about having a book study this summer around the issue of anti-racism.
If you are interested in joining us for this study (could be in-person and/or virtual) please be in touch with me. If you are interested in learning more on your own, here are just a few resources that have been recommended to me or that I’ve read myself.
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
- Stamped from the Beginning by Ibram X. Kendi
- How to be an Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
- Why are all the Black Kids Sitting together in the Cafeteria? by Beverly Tatum
If you are interested in our anti-racism book study this summer, would you please fill out this anonymous survey? We are trying to figure out times/frequencies and interest.
Click here for survey: MCCC Book Study Survey