MCCC Drive-In Service Info, Bulletin, Kids, and Weather Alert
UPDATE 9/12/20 2:00pm – The drive-in service scheduled for 9/13/20 has been POSTPONED to 9/20/20 due to the chance of rain.
Next Sunday is our Drive-In Service at Derthick’s Farm at 9:30am!
Please print it out the bulletin and bring it with you. If you can’t print it… that’s fine. We’ll have someone handing out a bulletin for each car as needed.
If we get the sense that there is a likelihood of rain between the hours of 8-11am, we will postpone the service to the following weekend. I will try to send out the notification by Saturday evening, but please check Sunday morning as well. If you don’t hear from us, the service is on!
Kids! Please bring your backpack (if you want) for a blessing. We will also have a small gift from the church for each kid. Please stop and see the greeter when you drive up. 🙂
Please reach out to me with any questions or concerns.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you Sunday.
The YouTube service will be different from the drive-in service and a link will be emailed upon completion.
ICYMI: We have received the wonderful invitation from the Derthick Family for an outdoor DRIVE-IN Worship Service this Sunday!
Everyone is invited to come at 9:30am to Derthick’s Farm (5182 SR 82, Mantua, OH 44255), using the corn maze entrance on 82.
We have been blessed by a local DJ with the sound system to pull this off. Pastor Sarah and I will lead worship and songs with a bulletin and lyrics provided.
– For the service, ALL will be asked to stay in their cars. Please abide by this rule! If all goes well, we hope to be able to do another one of these. A few other notes:
– CHILDREN! Please bring your book back to be blessed during the service. We want to offer a prayer for all our kids starting school and have a special gift for the kids’ bookbags.
– COMMUNION – please bring your own bread and juice for communion.
– LOVE OFFERING – We are blessed with the generosity of the Derthick’s and also the DJ they have arranged. If you have a “love offering” to give to the DJ in particular or to the Derthick’s that would be greatly appreciated! (They have not asked for this at all, but I believe it would be a kind gesture). You can give online or send a check to the church.
– Just FYI, we will still be offering a YOUTUBE service for those who will not feel comfortable or able to attend!
– WEATHER – If it is going to rain, we will postpone and try for next Sunday! Keep close to the email announcements! If you have any questions/concerns/suggestions please be in touch with me. This is a unique opportunity and I look forward to being with you Sunday!