Music Director Opportunity – July, 2021
- Participate in worship service planning with our Pastor and Worship Ministry Team on seasonal themes, sermon topics, and weekly hymns (piano and/or organ).
- Direct, select music, arrange practice for church choir.
- Arrange, select, and direct special music, soloists, small groups, instrumentalists.
- Year-round position, Sunday mornings between 9:00 and 11:00 AM
- Time commitment anticipated at less than 10 hours per week plus monthly Worship Ministry team meetings
- Salary negotiable and paid vacation
* Note: this position may be split – one as Organist/Pianist/Accompanist and one as Choir Director, depending on candidate response.
Interested candidates can send inquiries and/or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1827, MCCC is in covenant with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), a movement for wholeness in a fragmented
world. As part of the one body of Christ, we welcome all to the Lord’s table as God has welcomed us.
Visit us at https://www.mantuacentercc.org