Chi-Rho/CYF United Event on December 19th
Chi-Rho & CYF United Tubing-Hiking-White Elephant-CCH
Sunday, December 19th @Punderson from 2-4pm
Hey CYF and Chi-Rho United Families!
We had planned on going to Boston Mills for Tubing this Tubing, but it turns out they are still not yet open for the season! Let’s plan on going there in January or February!
Instead, details are below from Pastor Chris about Tubing at Punderson State Park and White Elephant Gift event on December 19th instead! Punderson has a rope pulley system and it’s a great hill to enjoy some sledding/tubing. See below for details and let us know if you have any questions!
Tubing/Hiking/White Elephant/CCH: Sunday, December 19th @Punderson from 2-4pm.
Sunday, December 19th, Chi-Rho and CYF United will head north to Punderson State Park for an afternoon of Tubing*.
- We’ll meet up at the Chalet at 2pm for the tubing event.
- Tubes are free to rent, and you’re welcome to bring your own sled if you’d prefer.
- Dress warm so we can tube for about an hour and a half.
IF the weather hasn’t produced enough snow to tube, then we’ll take to the trails and have a wonderful winter hike together.
Following the tubing/hike, we’ll return to the parking lot for a White Elephant Gift Exchange.
- The rules can be found here.
- One additional rule is that the White Elephant Gift cannot be purchased with money.
- It can be regifted, selected from your treasure trove of belongings, or bartered – but it cannot be purchased with anything sanctioned by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- We’ll begin the WEGE at 3:30pm.
Also, to continue in the spirit of generosity, we will also Collect Financial Gifts to Support the Work of the Cleveland Christian Home.
- Gifts can be in the amount of $.01 to $100+
- All gifts are worthy and will be celebrated.
- We’ll collect this gift and bless it and the Cleveland Christian Home before departing at 4pm.
Questions about the Event: Please contact Chris McCreight at Chris@HiramChristianChurch.org